Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difficulty in Connecting to Webmail Force9

FIXED
Tykebike
Grafter
Fixes: 1

Difficulty in Connecting to Webmail Force9

Can anyone help with a problem I have connecting to Webmail on frequent occasions? 

The the message I getis attached.

I can access webmail from my Android phone whilst sat in the same place as when I try on my Macbook Pro 

4 REPLIES 4
pjmarsh
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 20

Re: Difficulty in Connecting to Webmail Force9

From a quick google, this seems to be the solution: https://apple.stackexchange.com/questions/366448/safari-giving-kcferrordomaincfnetwork-error-303-whe...

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Tykebike
Grafter

Thanks for your reply. I tried the tip of deleting plus.net from the manage data section under Safari Preferences but that didn't work intitially. However I tried that and then started in Safemode and it worked ok. I then rebooted in normal mode and again it started ok.

I notice that I get one or different displays when I try logging on the usual one is shown in the screenshot but sometimes I also get another one but can't seem to do it now to get a screenshot.

If on the usual one I fill in my details and select Force9 but press the Basic webmail icon I get taken to the webmail page by Squirrel Mail and get a different format of the display.

I've just tried these methods in trying to get screenshots but the problem of not being able to access webmail because of Safari error code 303 has returned.

I'm off for a bike ride to clear my cache!

RPMozley
Pro
Fixes: 13

Fix
No point in trying to fix a bug Apple has made in Safari. Either wait for an update fix or use an alternative browser for the time being, there are plenty to choose from, you only need a basic one for the webmail interface.
That's RPM to you!!
Tykebike
Grafter

I switched to Chrome to access Webmail and it works - thanks!