Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding my referral after sign-up

aks100
Grafter
Fixes: 1

Adding my referral after sign-up

I was referred to choose Plusnet and was activated in Sep - but I didn't know how to add the referral code at the time.

I have their username (didn't want to post publicly), Is it still possible to add this referral now?

4 REPLIES 4
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Re: Adding my referral after sign-up

Hi @aks100,

I'm afraid it's not possible to add a referral onto the account after the sign up process has completed. I'm sorry for any inconvenience that this may have caused.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Actually it is possible, but only within the first 90 days of the signup date. After then it wouldn’t be possible due to some hard limitations in our systems. 

I hope this helps. Smiley

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
aks100
Grafter
Fixes: 1

I think I'm over that because I simply forgot - any way to check?

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Yeah sure. Feel free to drop one of the Help Team listed Here a private message with your account username and their username and we’ll check it out. Smiley 

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button