Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

deleted my emails from webmail

FIXED
nclark777
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

deleted my emails from webmail

Hi I have deleted my emails form my webmail. I now have none on my outlook on my computer in my inbox since June this year!!!. On my phone they have all gone! Since id did this a couple of hours ago emails are staring to come back in on my phone and on my computer..  Can i recover them at all?

neil

4 REPLIES 4
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: deleted my emails from webmail

Hi there Neil, whilst I can't guarantee getting back any deleted messages there is a chance we may have a back up so if you can please bear with me I'll check with a member of our netops team tomorrow before getting back to you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
nclark777
Dabbler

Hi Thanks for your response. I'm not sure what's happened but I'm pretty much sorted. I seem to have two mailboxes. Somehow I was looking at one. But everything was in the other?

I'm sure when I deleted my emails in webmail it caused the problem.

When I was in webmail I noticed that I couldn't switch to the Plusnet mail for some reason.

I'll have a look in the morning and come back to you. Prob be in the afternoon.

Thanks neil
nclark777
Dabbler

Hi I have problems again .From about 1730 this evening I have been unable to send or receive emails on either my phone or laptop . When I send emails they appear in the sent folder as if they have been sent. They are not being received though. This on my laptop and phone. Neither am I receiving any emails in webmail!!! Help!! Thanks Neil
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Fix

Apologies for the delayed response Neil.

Is all okay now? Looking at your post Here I suspect it is but thought I'd check.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet