cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to receive e mails via Webmail

KarenD

Unable to receive e mails via Webmail

Help me please, i am currently on holiday and trying to access my web mail. I appear to be able to do this and also able to send mail but alas i have yet to recieve a single mail.  I am also unable to ring the support line nr from overseas.  So this may be my only chance to get the feedback i need.  If if is a setting on my laptop or anything else then please someone let me know as I really would like to be able to recieve my mails.....its actually vital for me. 
After all that is what the web mail piece is all about is it not.......sending and recieving your mails from anywhere.
What do i need to do? 
Please help
3 REPLIES 3
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 316

Re: Unable to receive e mails via Webmail

Hi Karen,
You only have one mailbox by the looks of things so I don't think it's a case of you logging into the wrong one. I've just logged into your account and successfully sent a test message that arrived in your webmail inbox moments later.
Are you still having problems?
It's worth bearing in mind that you'll not be able to see any of the messages that you've already downloaded to your home machine using POP3.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

KarenD

It was not working and it now appears that my mail address has been changed slightly ....anyway the upshot appears to be it works so thank you very much for your reply.
Rgds
Karen
Mand
Grafter

Glad to hear things are working for you now. Smiley