Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Totalise email

hario32504

Totalise email

Hi

Im a loyal totalise email customer.

I access email on mobile phone.  Every once in a while I stop getting emails and find it is due to mailbox being "full".  Somehow deleting from my phone inbox doesn't clear them from webmail, so I need to login to webmail via madasafish and clear them manually to start getting emails again.

This time I don't seem to be able to login to madasafish and the forgotten password process emails a password to the email address I can no longer receive mails on!  Sending mail still seems to work

Can any admin (or anybody else) help me?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Re: Totalise email

Hi there @hario32504,

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

Sorry to hear you are having trouble accessing your email mailbox over webmail.

I'm unable to find your account from your Forum details, can you drop me a PM with the email address/account username and give us a nudge on here once done?

Thanks.

hario32504

Done 🙂

RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

Hi @hario32504

Thanks for providing your email via a PM - I've located your account.

So in terms of maintaining your account, the most effective way of doing this would be directly from Webmail by periodically deleting mail that is no longer required. You can set up the mail account as a POP account on some of your devices, but this would run the risk of email not being stored in the webmail box when you need it - I would always recommend setting things up as IMAP for this reason (so that the emails simultaneously "live" in both webmail and your devices).

Unfortunately, as you've confirmed, I can see that the email which you're using for the "forgotten password" facility is the same as the one you're trying to access, so you're stuck in a bit of a Catch 22. If you give my colleagues a call on 0800 328 4621 they'll be able to get you through security and then help you reset the password manually so that you can regain access to your webmail account and clean up as required.

Best wishes

Dave