Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SquirrelMail : Do you dig it?

jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Re: SquirrelMail : Do you dig it?

Quote from: Bob
Fact remains that we run into problems without the CAPTCHA in place.

Please could you describe the problems that you encountered when you had the CAPTCHA set so that it was only requested once per session.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
Suzy_Lovelace

Is there any way to define a spam email sender in squirrel mail?
I don't want to guess when I'm going to receive an email and not use Outlook for days on end so any offending emails don't get sent to me, I'd like to log in to squirrelmail now and add a spam email sender to a blacklist of some sort - Is this possible, I can't find anywhere to do so when logged in.  Sad
jelv
Seasoned Hero

http://email.plus.net/ go to the bottom of the Spam tab - note this will apply to emails you see in webmail and that you download via Outlook.
Suzy_Lovelace

Quote from: jelv
http://email.plus.net/ go to the bottom of the Spam tab - note this will apply to emails you see in webmail and that you download via Outlook.

Thank you, that was quick. I'd forgotten about the email controls on the website, I thought it would be done through squirrel mail, this is much easier thanks.
hydester
Grafter

Quote from: Suzy_Lovelace

Thank you, that was quick. I'd forgotten about the email controls on the website, I thought it would be done through squirrel mail, this is much easier thanks.

I concur
Spam is a big problem to me too.
I think most Plusnet users would appreciate an occasional simple HTML email from Plusnet with appropriate links explaining how to blacklist incoming Spam
Spam is not so much a problem for everyday use (more of a chore) but it hurts using bandwidth when using a PDA abroad just for Spam emails !!
Steve
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

I think most Plusnet users would appreciate an occasional simple HTML email from Plusnet with appropriate links explaining how to blacklist incoming Spam

Interesting idea, this kind of information is available on our support pages anyway but occasional e-mails raising the awareness of certain support topics might be a good idea...
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
jelv
Seasoned Hero

Would be something good to put in the regular spam newsletters that Plusnet send out.
StoneFree

Would be something good to put in the regular spam newsletters that Plusnet send out.
I never get these any more.
Support asked me to check something, and it was already set appropriately.  I keep ending up on out of date overpriced packages because of the lack of information about any new ones.