cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet respect for their customers

ric0ric

Plusnet respect for their customers

Now well into the third day of email issues and outage Plusnet are keeping to their stance of barely informing customers as to what is going.  The lates status update states:  

"12 November 2021 9:17 AM

Most customers should now be able to log in their Plusnet email, however they may experience a delay when sending and receiving emails. Plusnet emails can be accessed using an email client as normal."

This is certainly not my experience. I wonder if and then when they are going to be honest about what has caused the current problem and when, realistically, it might be fixed?

6 REPLIES 6
pwberry
Dabbler

Re: Plusnet respect for their customers

We're actually into day 4 (remember this started at about 11pm on the 9th),  This morning's "update" contains nothing that wasn't said yesterday afternoon. 

Plusnet's disdain for customers is unforgivable.  

mikejohnsmith
Grafter
Fixes: 1

Seems that someone has mastered the art of copy and paste, same 'information ' as previous update. I have analysed emails sent to me yesterday and the delay tends to be in the order of 12 or 18 hours. I can only assume the recovery process is putting a strain on the system. I seem to have received a fair number of emails but cannot  be sure what is missing. Sending emails didn't work for a while, but eventually has gone.

Plusnet billing system not affected, I have received texts to say they are taking the monthly payments 

smallblueplanet
Rising Star

I have received no emails, cannot send emails and can barely login to webmail. Not happy.

ric0ric

You're quite right - I was missing a day

halyards

Agreed - I have been unable to deal with job applications as I can not send email and this has been the case since 9th November Tuesday night about 23.30. The Plusnet service status post is a cut and paste copy and has been for about a day and a half and is about as useful as a chocolate fire guard.

halyards

And even more insulting... whilst STILL can't send emails I have received my monthly Plusnet bill.....