cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incredimail setup

dizzygraham

Incredimail setup

;)I am having trouble setting up my email in Incredimail I could spend hours sorting it out but frankly I can't afford the time also as a reformed talktalk user is there a way to retrieve my old emails any help would be appreciated
5 REPLIES 5
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Re: Incredimail setup

Have you actually set up an email address using the Manage My Mail tool? Does email work for you if you log into webmail?
The settings you need for setting up any email program are given in the Other Settings section at the bottom of this Connection Details page.
David
dizzygraham

yes I have and it shows in manage my mail the other problem I have is every time I try to log into webmail it will not except my email address and password and I have checked to see, several times, that I have not made any mistakes entering my details
pierre_pierre
Grafter

It is a curiosity of the PN e-mail system, you have to first send it an e-mail to activate the account, can you do that from another e-mail account? if not one of the PN staff will do it for you tomorrow
dizzygraham

If somebody could do that it would be great, how do get this to happen?
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 316

Hi there,
Your email account is working fine, I've just tested it myself.
Quote from: dizzygraham
... the other problem I have is every time I try to log into webmail it will not except my email address and password...

Perhaps that's where you're going wrong? You need to log in using your main account username (i.e. the one you use to log into our website) and *not* the full email address.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵