cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IC24.NET Email Account - Maximum Folder & File Storage

send2paul

IC24.NET Email Account - Maximum Folder & File Storage

Morning all!

I have an old ic24.net email account which I wish to use as my main email account. I have a few questions. Through the web based portal:

Can I set up various folders?

What are the file size limits?

What are the folder size limits?

What is the overall FREE storage I can have for my emails? And is there a "pro" version of the email service I can pay to get more storage?

Can I access the email through 3rd party apps/iPhone email accounts?

Thanks in advance!

Paul

3 REPLIES 3
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Re: IC24.NET Email Account - Maximum Folder & File Storage

Hi,

Franky I would not bother. The legacy brands have very limited storage (250MB). You cannot buy enhanced options.

The service can be accessed with whatever email application you chose and can create folders to your heart’s desire … within the storage limit.

Best option would be to use one of the many free providers, such as outlook.com

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

send2paul

Thanks for that. How do I go about deleting the account altogether? I can only see a log-in to the email address and no way to access any account details to delete it.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

@send2paul - try giving us a call on 0800 013 2632 quoting your IC24 username and certain of characters of your account password, which the agent will ask you for. Let me know if you have any trouble.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet