cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email password

Springerrob

Email password

I've forgotten the webmail password for one of my email accounts, I don't seem to able to see how to reset it, can any one point me in the right direction.
Thanks.
5 REPLIES 5
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 393

Re: Email password

go to https://portal.plus.net/my.html?action=myemail&s=1&redirected=yes&?membermenu=emailsettings , login with your PlusNet username/password , Click on Manage My mail, select the Mailboxes tab  and click edit alongside the mailbox you wish to change the password for.
Hope that helps

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Springerrob

Thanks for the speedy reply MisterW, I'll give that a go.
Springerrob

The work round above, but the email address that I've forgotten the password isn't in the list of emails to be managed!
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 393

Is it an Alias rather than a real mailbox ?
Try looking at the alias tab to see which mailbox it's aliased to and then change the password for that mailbox

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Also - if the email prefix is not one of the ones listed on the summary tab it will be going to the mailbox defined on the catch all tab.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)