Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-mails to me being bounced back to sender

LoneBee
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

E-mails to me being bounced back to sender

I have received a letter from my investment company saying that their emails to me have been bounced back. The email address that they appear to have been using is correct and I have logged in to the shareholder account and double checked contact details there. They have not told me what the bounce-back emails say. However, I note that they have a very long domain (36 characters); is this likely to have an impact on emails from them getting through and is there a way of adding them to a safe senders list. I have done so in Outlook but their emails don't seem to e getting through at all as nothing is showing in the Junk email folder.

Any advice would be welcome.

1 REPLY 1
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 105

Re: E-mails to me being bounced back to sender

"Safe senders" in Outlook only comes "into play" when downloading emails from the Plusnet mailbox - this issue is that they are not getting that far.

I would log into the user portal, go to manage email and check out the Spam settings - you could try putting this sender in the whitelist there.

Without the reason code for the rejections it is rather difficult to comment on the cause.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.