cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting emails

pippup143

Deleting emails

Hello.

On my iPad and phone the additional mailbox I set up has little boxes by each email so I can delete a few at once. But on the main mailbox there aren’t any. I’ve looked through the help topics and can’t find a setting for it. Any ideas. Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Deleting emails

Hi @pippup143

I'm sorry to see you're having issues deleting your e-mails in bulk from your default mailbox.

If you've set this up on your iPhone & iPad in the same way as the additional mailboxes, it should behave in the same way.

Can you take a screenshot of what you're seeing and post it up? Just remember to remove any personal information from the screenshot, or feel free to send me a private message if it's easier. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Which version of iOS?

Note that the selection radio buttons appear only when you click on EDIT in the top right corner.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

pippup143

Thanks for your reply and my apologies for the delay in responding.

I’ve found, quite by accident clicking on the wrong spot, that there’s a tiny button on the left on the top menu that opens a window to select things like this!

Thanks again

pippup143

Thank you for your reply and my apologies for the delay.

I’ve found the answer quite by chance…see reply to message below.

Thanks again