cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archived mailbox? Request for it to be unarchived here!

jimtheboss
Hooked

Re: Archived mailbox? Request for it to be unarchived here!

Hi Adam, I think you were replying to my question but not sure where @jim1963 came from as that's not me.  The first few letters of my email are jim@jimthe***.****.***

Hope that helps and many thanks.

Jim

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

I was, sorry for any confusion! it's to do with the software we use to respond to posts. I'll get that raised for you too and it should be sorted out within the next few days.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Hiems89
Grafter

Thank you. I'll keep an eye out for them.

Ian_aitch
Hooked

Hi,

My mailbox ian@******ch  has been archived as it was too large. Can this please be restored.

Thanks

willcutforth
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 99

Hey there @Ian_aitch I have raised this to our networks team to recover them for you. We should have it done within 72 hours. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will Cutforth
 Plusnet Help Team
Hiems89
Grafter

Hi @adamwalker,

I wonder if you could please follow up on my unarchiving request from last Wednesday, 12 April. It has now been more than 72 hours, ignoring the weekend, since you raised it with the team. Do you know when it is likely to be actioned?

Thank you for your help.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi @Hiems89 I'm sorry that hasn't been done yet, I'll get that raised again straight away for you, would you mind sending me a PM with the full name of the mailbox please? - Adam

Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
jimtheboss
Hooked

Hi,

Could you up date me on the progress of restoring my emails please?

Many thanks.

Jim

DaveWhitc
Hooked

Hello. As a novice on this community I hope I am at least sending my request in the right direction. Anyway ...

My mailbox d@whi......plus.com seems to be empty and not showing new emails. I suspect my use of storage for emails tripped your limit. Sorry.

If the missing emails can be restored that would be great. I can then prune excess emails, get way below your limit and relax.

Even if the old emails are lost and gone for ever, just being able to see new emails would be a big step from where I am now.

Thanks.

Cavey

Hi im not sure what I have done, I was trying to reduce my inbox but think I have deleted all my emails.  I can see some in deleted items but can’t work out how to restore then all to my inbox so I can check them, as I think they are ones I need to keep or haven’t checked yet!   Can you do this for me or advise how I can do this without individually moving each email.  I am using iPad so cant work out how to control and select them all!   Thanks  

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 162

Why do you think you need to "restore them to the inbox" to read them?  You can read email items in whatever folder they are in.

However with an iPad, there are two views of each mail box...

1. Just the INBOX (which is at the top of the mail application) displayed with an in-tray and the email name
  2. The full mailbox content (at the bottom) displayed with just the name, the inbox item count and an expand arrow - which then shows all folders (including deleted - called BIN) from where you can read each item

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

pippin
Hooked

Hello Townman, My emails are restored so I have not been monitoring the forum and have only just seen your suggestion. I have checked the PN tickets and found only closed questions relating to bills now being available to view and one for the increase in charges. These have all appeared in my normal email. I rather incline to the theory that FUP warnings are not being sent out and judging by other people's responses it's not just me. Regards, Pippin.

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 162

FUP notices will absolutely be lodged in the ticket system. There have though been some very specific circumstances in which such tickets might not be sent by email. Those circumstances are reported to be associated with other manual activities on the account.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Cavey

Hi

Most of the emails that  I have deleted shouldn’t have been, so it would be easier to get them all back in the inbox and delete the unwanted ones than to have to trail through and move them all back individually.  Have just sussed how to move them en masse so panic over!

A_Schoenblerg
Dabbler

Yes please. I have a mailbox I would like unarchiving.

Tags (2)