cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archived mailbox? Request for it to be unarchived here!

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 162

Re: Yet another "how do I get my email recovered?" query

@Gel wrote:
PN have announced they'll soon be dropping the e mail offering; suggest you make alternative arrangements asap.

There has been no announcement that I am aware of.  A while ago Plusnet did say that they are looking at the future of the email service, since when there has been significant investment in the platforms.  That is not the same as saying they are dropping the service.

There has been poor speculation reported from some agents, but as far as the super users are aware, no decision to do anything has been confirmed, beyond...

1. Departing users cannot retain free email
  2. Email is not available to new users

TBH ISP provided email with butterfly users is a totally nonsensical proposition, leaving users with unrealistic expectations that an ISP they have departed from be expected to continue to provide a service at no charge.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

csmith94
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 29

Re: Archived emails are not being restored despite many requests

Hi @Em_B

Thanks for getting in touch, hope you're keeping well Smiley

I can see that you've escalated this to our HLE team now who has responded to you today, to see the latest updates check here. You'll also be able to find out how to contact the HLE Team directly, you can respond directly to the ticket or give them a bell on the number given. 

- Curtis, Plusnet Sheffield

Curtis Smith
 Plusnet Help Team
RWG

Re: Archived mailbox? Request for it to be unarchived here!

Hi - I also need my archived emails back. I had forgotten to check in after a period of not using my emails. Thank you

Robin

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Hi @RWG

I've sent you a PM regarding this

Let me know once you've responded

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
RWG

thanks - I have responded as requested. I couldn't find an appropriate choice in which to ask for help following the suggestion in the email - there was no selection for emails, and archived when I followed this link

R

RWG

Thank you so much for sorting this out - everything is back, plus I have made a "note to self" to be better at checking my emails in the future to prevent this reoccurring R
smithydog
Dabbler

Please can you unarchive my mailboxes
willcutforth
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 99

All raised for you now @smithydog will check back with you on Tuesday to make sure all is sorted.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will Cutforth
 Plusnet Help Team
jordz1981

Hi, Id like to request my email be unarchive please.

Im no longer with plusnet but need access to some emails.

assuage
Hooked

@Admin - please can I have my email restored - applies to both email inboxes beginning with A and S

Thanks

Sarah76

Hi

i would like my emails to be unarchived please, I was not aware this was going to happen and need access to historic items

thanks

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi @jordz1981 We'd only be able to unarchive messages if you still had an account open with us, I'm sorry if that disappoints or creates any difficulties for you. 

@assuage I've raised task INFOPS-88443 to our netops guys so that should get done in the next day or two.

@Sarah76 Can you send me a PM with your username please?

Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
jordz1981

@adamwalker 

Even though i can still log into my email? I can even still log into the plusnet website with my old user account?

My plusnet username is < Moderator's Note: removed from public forum to an area visible to Plusnet>

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Afraid so, when an account is closed you can still log into the member centre to view tickets, account details but email access would have been removed. 

Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 162

@adamwalker 

That all depends on when the account was closed.  If it was closed BEFORE the no free email policy was implemented, then it is a legacy free email account.  Please see my post in the SU forums.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.