cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archived mailbox? Request for it to be unarchived here!

codjerlfc
Dabbler

Re: Archived mailbox? Request for it to be unarchived here!

Thanks Adam, all working now 👍
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Great stuff, thanks a lot for letting me know @codjerlfc

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, feel free to reach out if you need anything else. Smiley

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
Chrissi1

My mailbox is full - I haven’t received any notifications - all emails have been downloaded but, despite my settings, they have not deleted on my account. I presume that email has been archived. Please can it be un archived so that I can clear the inbox.

chrystelarts@waitrose.com

Thank you

Chrissi1

Can you also unarchive

xxxxxxxx@waitrose.com

Thanks

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): Personal information removed from a public forum (to an area that staff can see). 

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks for your post @Chrissi1

I'm afraid we can't provide support for Waitrose (or John Lewis Broadband) accounts on the Plusnet Community Forums.

I'd recommend getting in touch from Here.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Chrissi1

OK Thanks for replying. Thought as Plusnet are now providers for John Lewis broadband you might be able to help. Last time we called the person we spoke to said they were from plusnet. TBH they hadn’t got a clue what they were talking about & were no help at all. Nothing but problems since Plusnet took over John Lewis broadband. 

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks for getting back to me @Chrissi1

I'm really sorry for the issues you've had. 

We do provide support for John Lewis Broadband, but from the contact details listed on their website Here.

Unfortunately we can't help over our Community Forums or Social Media platforms alike. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
PauloJF

Hi, Archive folder in my client Thunderbird has an icon of what looks like a tray with papers floating above it. Sub-folders have an icon that looks like a paper file. One of my folders has, probably because I was playing around somehow, changed itself into the 'tray' icon and I cannot delete it or change it back to the paper file which would allow me to delete . I have moved all e-mails out and placed in a new folder. Both folders in T/Bird are called Amazon, the rogue one is empty the correct one has 549 e-mails in it.

In Webmail this Amazon folder shows as 'Archive' and is located just below the Archives folder, opening up to the folders tab it shows as INBOX » Archives » Amazon. all very confusing to me and I can't delete from Webmail either.

Can you advise me how to delete this rogue folder. 

Milton

Please could you unarchive my mails?  They were archived as the mailbox hadn’t been accessed for a while. Thank you!

Simonjolley

Please unarchive my mailbox starting with J.

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Good morning @Milton

Thanks a lot for reaching out. I can't see any emails on the account stating that you've reached your storage limit. Am I right in thinking they've been archived as you have not accessed your Plusnet Email in quite a while?

@Simonjolley I wouldn't be able to raise a task just yet as there's no email confirmation on the account stating that any emails have been archived, only that you're approaching your storage limit. Please let us know when the email comes through and we'll get this raised with our NetOps Team. Smiley

Adam
routem4
Hooked

Hi, I urgently need access to messages from early 2017. Kindly unarchive my mailbox.

Many thanks,

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hello @routem4

I've just had a look through your account and it doesn't look like there are any archived emails. I'm seeing emails between June 2018 and today, and it doesn't appear that you've exceeded your storage limit. Have you received any comms stating that they're been archived?

Adam
routem4
Hooked

No,I have not. I have called the helpline 3 times and sent an email but without response. These messages form part of a court case and thus, are very important. I have not deleted them, as has been suggested. Please help.

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Thanks for your response @Milton

It really doesn't look like we've archived any emails on your account, and as I said, the earliest emails on there are from June 2018. Did you have your email service set up on any third party clients at all, via POP3?

Adam