cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archived Email

Sandroalfa

Archived Email

Hi. I need to retrieve my archived email. How do I go about this. Should I create a ticket, use live chat or is there some other method.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Re: Archived Email

Hi,

A warm welcome to the forums.  The request to restore a mail box can be a frustrating journey - whilst you cannot raise a ticket for this yourself (there are very few issues for which users can directly raised tickets - I've asked for this to be added) contacting support is likely to result in a ticket being raised for the operations team to schedule a restore.

I believe that some front line agents can run restores themselves, but I doubt that everyone can (or is that will?).

It is possible that the social team will pick this up from here … but the coverage here during weekends can be 'thin'.

Personally I would try chat or the phone - you might get lucky and get someone who can undertake the restore immediately, if not you'll get a ticket raised sooner rather than later.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Re: Archived Email

Hello @Sandroalfa

I have responded to your query via a ticket. You can view this ticket by Clicking Here

Should you require any further assistance, please feel free to get back in touch with us.

Many thanks.