Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signature

FIXED
John_Essex
Grafter

Signature

Just following the link on the FAQ page to get my old signature put back or rather create a new one but clicking on the link there ( https://community-stage.plus.net/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/personal-profile:personal-info ) brings up a request for a username and password.

Entering my forum name and password doesn't word and neither does my PlusNet username and password ?

8 REPLIES 8
w23
Pro
Fixes: 4

Re: Signature

Fix

Oh, you seem to have been pointed to a 'test' site (that clearly required a login).

Try https://community.plus.net/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/personal-profile:personal-info

Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
grahamt
Rising Star

Same here. And I re-checked that my username/password combo works to log me in.

Could there be a delay in passing new passwords to the signature area?

grahamt
Rising Star

Ah. I see from w23's post that the link from the FAQ is wrong. I'll wait for a correction.

[Edit] ..and now I've seen how to edit a post instead of creating a new one. I'll do this in future.

John_Essex
Grafter

I have managed to do it by going to my profile and using the Setting then Signature option Wink

w23
Pro
Fixes: 4

@John_Essex, could you point me to the FAQ please, I was going to check and I can't even find it!

Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
John_Essex
Grafter

grahamt
Rising Star

Thanks, John. I think it's Profile .. Settings .. Personal Info .. Signature.

(Having found it, I decided to leave mine blank for now. Perverse, I know.)

bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 316

@w23 wrote:

Oh, you seem to have been pointed to a 'test' site (that clearly required a login).

Try https://community.plus.net/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/personal-profile:personal-info

Thanks for pointing it out. We'll get that fixed. Probably won't be until early tomorrow though.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵