Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Posting a new Topic?

rongtw
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 12

Re: Posting a new Topic?

Anotherone , while i agree with what you say this forum was moved to a more mobile friendly one ?

yes but i suggest most will be here on a desktop so mobile friendly should be a minor consideration ,

At the moment i would say the forum is NOT USER  friendly to new users to the forum , the old one was much easier for a new forum , or a new PC user

as PN is a cheap provider it will bring in a lot of customers who are new to the web /emails/ to that end they would be over awed by the amount of setting drop down boxes and such would put them off coming on here , and easily confused by all the helpfull graphics posted .

While its ok for the few older forum members who tested it before the start and as you have said you have been PLAYING with settings to find what works  , i dont think anyone took into consideration new to PC customers or the silver surfers .

All PN needs is a  BASIC forum none of fancy settings that we have here, and belive it will put customers off posting their problems.

Ps i am not trying to be obstructive but i belive this forum has gone the wrong way Lips_are_sealed

Asus ROG Hero Vii Z97 , Intel i5 4690k ,ROG Asus Strix 1070,
samsung 850evo 250gig , WD black 2 TB . Asus Phoebus sound ,
16 gig Avexir ram 2400 , water cooling Corsair H100i gtx ,
Corsair 750HXI Psu , Phanteks Enthoo pro case .