Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post immediately rejected

Obs
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Post immediately rejected

Tried to post a reply on a topic and I'm told my post is awaiting approval.  Click on this link and it says I have no posts waiting approval and that the post is in the Rejected list with no explanation why.  And without that initial link how on earth would you get to that page - it's not at all obvious.

6 REPLIES
Obs
Dabbler

Re: Post immediately rejected

Just reposted it as a reply to original topic rather than a reply to to a reply... and it posted..

Obs
Dabbler

Scratch that. All though it said it was successful and appeared in the thread.  Going back to it, it has disappeared!

Fixes: 47

The post was caught by the spam filter.

I have released it to the thread.

PS As you made 2 attempts at making this post I have removed the duplicate.

Customer and Forum Moderator.
Product of the Tyrell Corporation
Obs
Dabbler

Thanks,  the second attempt appears did not trigger the spam filter.  Whether this was because it was a reply to the original post, rather than a reply to a reply, or because I used the edited version of the first post where I had spaced out domain names so they did not automatically get converted to links I cannot say.

Fixes: 47

Obs wrote: the second attempt appears did not trigger the spam filter

It did actually. I released both from the spam filter, one after the other and removed the second from the thread.

Customer and Forum Moderator.
Product of the Tyrell Corporation
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 62

The spam filter is a bit sensitive at the moment but its a learning system so if your posts have been approved it should know not to flag your posts from now on. Please let us know if any of your posts get flagged again and it will get sorted out for you.

Frontend Web Developer | www.plus.net

If you have an idea to improve the community, create a new topic on our Community Feedback board to start a discussion about your idea.