Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post immediately rejected

Obs
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Post immediately rejected

Tried to post a reply on a topic and I'm told my post is awaiting approval.  Click on this link and it says I have no posts waiting approval and that the post is in the Rejected list with no explanation why.  And without that initial link how on earth would you get to that page - it's not at all obvious.

11 REPLIES 11
Obs
Dabbler

Re: Post immediately rejected

Just reposted it as a reply to original topic rather than a reply to to a reply... and it posted..

Obs
Dabbler

Scratch that. All though it said it was successful and appeared in the thread.  Going back to it, it has disappeared!

Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

The post was caught by the spam filter.

I have released it to the thread.

PS As you made 2 attempts at making this post I have removed the duplicate.

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Obs
Dabbler

Thanks,  the second attempt appears did not trigger the spam filter.  Whether this was because it was a reply to the original post, rather than a reply to a reply, or because I used the edited version of the first post where I had spaced out domain names so they did not automatically get converted to links I cannot say.

Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Obs wrote: the second attempt appears did not trigger the spam filter

It did actually. I released both from the spam filter, one after the other and removed the second from the thread.

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
jaread83
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 81

The spam filter is a bit sensitive at the moment but its a learning system so if your posts have been approved it should know not to flag your posts from now on. Please let us know if any of your posts get flagged again and it will get sorted out for you.

Frontend Web Developer | www.plus.net

If you have an idea to improve the community, create a new topic on our Community Feedback board to start a discussion about your idea.

Chris_P
Dabbler

After an apparent lapse of six years, this happening to me today. When I try to refer to the moderator, using the Post option menus, I am rejected as in screenshot. Not holding my breath for this post to be accepted. And yes, I am sure I want to reply.

Chris_P
Dabbler

Moderator has now released post i was tryng to make from "automatic spam filter"..(https://community.plus.net/t5/My-Router/HubTwo-disconnects-Ehernet-LAN/m-p/1899917#M34150)

Baldrick1
Fixes: 417

I have now removed its duplicate.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

Huggybear
Dabbler

I just had this happen to me for my first lengthy post describing my problem. Can someone please check the spam log?

Baldrick1
Fixes: 417

@Huggybear  Post released from spam filter.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'