cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet's new Community Site Password reset

Tibbie2

Plusnet's new Community Site Password reset

So,

Why do I bother, since Thursday I cannot use my original user name as the system errors on the password reset, which I believe is not special to me

First line support are aware as I have had two separate chats (after calling telephone support and getting "we are extremely busy call waiting times are around 15 minutes") but none of this should be of any shock to Plusnet customers

However no one from plusnet has had the balls to acknowledge there are teething issues and post in a prominent place explaining that.

No, I have to keep trying on the off chance someone has pulled their finger out and fixed it, but as of now 00:41 on Wednesday they haven't.

Plusnet this is very poor, it doesn't work for some, have you not gone through a thorough test plan?

I accept issues occur, but nearly a week, this is very very poor.

Ok it brings no revenue in, and some may say it is a vehicle to bash Plusnet, well it just might be

Lets call it a day and head over to Thinkbroadband.com, you can then save some money

Regards

A grumpy git

5 REPLIES 5
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Re: Plusnet's new Community Site Password reset

Hi Tibbie, Plusnet have actually acknowledged this problem which in the main seems to be an issue to do with Lithium servers, ie not at Plusnet's end. I'm not sure why front-line staff are giving you a different impression.
(see this thread for example on more detail of the email problems)

Now that you have posted here, and I don't know why front-line staff haven't been suggesting you post here with a temporary username as you now have, I'm sure your problem will get picked up by the Help team here and be resolve quickly.

Edit: Just to add to the woes, there are some bugs that appeared later on Friday morning that weren't present during testing.  See this post for starters with a few of my tips for work-arounds until the bugs are resolved.

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Could you on me your original forum username, the email address you've been trying to send the password reset to and your Plusnet account username please.
I'll see what I can do to help when I get to work later today.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
Anotherone
Champion

That's send it to him in a PM - Private message - he means - a slight typo he missed out Wink

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Going to put that typo down to my phone keyboard, auto-correct and having not been awake too long at that point Embarrassed

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
Anotherone
Champion

Join the club Harry, the number of times I have done similar, especially the blooming auto-correct Embarrassed Grin