Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Numbered lists display incorrectly

MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

Numbered lists display incorrectly

If there are more than 9 entries in the list they display 1 - 9 and then 0,1,2......

It displays correctly in the editor, but only shows up when posted.

If it helps @jaread83  I can PM you a link to an example.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

4 REPLIES 4
jaread83
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 81

Re: Numbered lists display incorrectly

Looks fine to me. The <ol> tag css could probably do with a little more padding as numbers after 20 are slightly cut off.

Screen Shot 2017-09-08 at 16.51.40.png

Frontend Web Developer | www.plus.net

If you have an idea to improve the community, create a new topic on our Community Feedback board to start a discussion about your idea.

MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

Confirmed @jaread83.  On the post link  I PM'ed you, the numbering cut off is much greater, but adjusting the <ol> Left-padding from 20 to 25 sorts it. Smiley

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

jaread83
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

I will sort that out ready for the next update Smiley I have created an entry in the community fixes to have it scheduled in to do.

If you have an idea to improve the community, create a new topic on our Community Feedback board to start a discussion about your idea.

jaread83
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

I have fixed this over on staging and it will be in the next update.