cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New User Post No Visibility

jamieallan
Grafter

New User Post No Visibility

I joined the forum this morning and posted a new topic regarding the poor service I've been getting from Plusnet. I know I posted it as I was able to edit a spelling error after posting. As well as that in my profile I have the number 1 against the posts icon. However when I try to view this post the message states there are no posts to view. Is there an issue with new users posting new topics?

5 REPLIES 5
198kHz
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 41

Re: New User Post No Visibility

Sometimes posts get trapped in a spam filter, but as with all filters, it's not perfect.

I've flagged this post to a moderator.

Welcome to the forum.  Smiley

Murphy was an optimist
Zen FTTC 40/10 + Digital Voice   FRITZ!Box 7530
BT technician (Retired)
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Moderators Note.
I've released the post from the spam filter.
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
jamieallan
Grafter

Thanks both,

My original post has been released and I've now had a response from plusnet to my complaint. As I said in my original post I've been happy with my plusnet service when it works but when you have a problem their communications (both access to and updates from) leaves a lot to be desired. That' a bit ironic for a comms company. It shouldn't be left to a community forum to get some action and response. I moved to plusnet after being a BT customer for some 30 years after a problem I had in dealing with their tech callcentres in India. The service was awful and it seemed to me then that the target was not to fix the fault to customer satisfaction but simply to close it for stats purposes. Frankly I get the impression with plusnet they are going that way and if so I'll vote with my feet(and my wallet). The fault I have was first raised on 9 July and closed with no action taken. The present fault now has 3 Question IDs attributed to it - two of which have been closed despite the fault persisting. I wonder how that is factored into stats? The cynic in me would say they've got a 66.66% success rate - despite no resolution 10 days on. 

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

@Strat@Mav@dvorak

Suggest this topic be locked in favour of https://community.plus.net/t5/Broadband/Extremely-Poor-Customer-Service/m-p/1558270#M325153

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Moderator's note:

Topic locked in favour of Townman's link.

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine