Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Image Signatures...

csogilvie
Grafter

Image Signatures...

The forum rules state:
Image based signatures should be limited to 100 x 560 pixels and a maximum total file size of 40kB.

The generally accepted standard for dimensions is Width x Height - therefor the context of this rule seems to be saying that Signature Images can only be 100 pixels wide, but up to 560 pixels high.... I am aware 560 pixels high is higher than 5 standard lines of text, but the fact they can only be 100pixels wide would still stand.
Something tells me that that won't quite work ;-)
3 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

Re: Image Signatures...

Just changed mine to a (blank white) image 100 px (w) x 560 px (h), we'll see if it worked.

[Edit]
Well, it seems to display (but shrunk).
[Edit 2]
Lengthening the post doesn't 'unshrink' it.
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 38

Looks like you are tinkering with the avatar for which the rules are:
[quote=Avatar size should be limited to 80 x 80 pixels and a maximum file size of 40kB]
Avatar size should be limited to 80 x 80 pixels and a maximum file size of 40kB.
Signatures go below the post. Wink
David
Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

tinkering with the avatar

Whoops, 'my bad'  Embarrassed
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.