Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Image Signatures...

csogilvie
Grafter

Image Signatures...

The forum rules state:
Image based signatures should be limited to 100 x 560 pixels and a maximum total file size of 40kB.

The generally accepted standard for dimensions is Width x Height - therefor the context of this rule seems to be saying that Signature Images can only be 100 pixels wide, but up to 560 pixels high.... I am aware 560 pixels high is higher than 5 standard lines of text, but the fact they can only be 100pixels wide would still stand.
Something tells me that that won't quite work 😉
3 REPLIES 3
w23
Pro
Fixes: 4

Re: Image Signatures...

Just changed mine to a (blank white) image 100 px (w) x 560 px (h), we'll see if it worked.

[Edit]
Well, it seems to display (but shrunk).
[Edit 2]
Lengthening the post doesn't 'unshrink' it.
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Looks like you are tinkering with the avatar for which the rules are:
[quote=Avatar size should be limited to 80 x 80 pixels and a maximum file size of 40kB]
Avatar size should be limited to 80 x 80 pixels and a maximum file size of 40kB.
Signatures go below the post. Wink
David
w23
Pro
Fixes: 4

tinkering with the avatar

Whoops, 'my bad'  Embarrassed
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.