Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help - disappearing posts

FIXED
DannyB73
Dabbler

Help - disappearing posts

Good afternoon,

recently started my PlusNet fibre broadband service, but having trouble with the download speeds.

Logged a new post (in the Fibre broadband area) with what I think is all the necessary details, the post was logged, but then disappeared.... managed to find the post but marked up as "spam", so reported to moderator.  Logged a similar one just in case but that hasn't appeared either.

Are all posts moderated before they appear in the forum?  if so how long does it usually take until the post appears?

Under my account, my post count says 2, but it says "no posts to display" underneath?

6 REPLIES 6
DannyB73
Dabbler

Re: Help - disappearing posts

For info, this one has appeared straight away, so there must be something I've included in the previous "help" posts thet the forum doesn't like (not sure what though!).

jaread83
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 81

Fix

Hi @DannyB73 ,

Sorry about that, the automated spam filter can be a little twitchy sometimes especially with new accounts.

I have gone ahead and released your post from quarantine. Hopefully you will get the help you need asap!

Apologies if this has caused any inconvenience.

Many thanks,

Jack

Frontend Web Developer | www.plus.net

If you have an idea to improve the community, create a new topic on our Community Feedback board to start a discussion about your idea.

DannyB73
Dabbler

Hi @jaread83  - Many thanks!

P.S.   Due to my initial confusion I have ended up with a duplicate in the Fibre Broadband section.... not sure if I'm able to do it myself, but the "Fibre speed issues" titled post is a duplicate of the intial one... so that can be deleted if it tidies things up

jaread83
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 81

No problem, I will report your duplicate to the mods to remove it.

Frontend Web Developer | www.plus.net

If you have an idea to improve the community, create a new topic on our Community Feedback board to start a discussion about your idea.

dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

I've removed it.
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 158

@jaread83 wrote:
No problem, I will report your duplicate to the mods to remove it.

Good to see you lurking in the shadows here once again Jack ... it will feel a much "safer" place with you around!

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.