Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback tab

Alex
Community Veteran
Fixes: 12

Feedback tab

Please can it be removed from my account? Or is it another bug which won't be fixed within my life expectancy?
7 REPLIES 7
jab1
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 73

Re: Feedback tab

@Alex I doubt it is account specific.

John
RobPN
Hero
Fixes: 5

I doubt you'll get a result @Alex seeing as you've previously started several threads on the subject and mentioned it in others.

I suspect others who've taken steps to remove it themselves will find your multiple requests equally as annoying.

Alex
Community Veteran

Aside from the fact my multiple requests have actually only been two so far (though fair enough that is 'multiple' I suppose).

My requests don't keep appearing to the right of the screen every time you read a thread too, so my threads are easier to ignore?

198kHz
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 31

It takes up so little real estate on the screen, I can't see what the fuss is about.

Like that mark on the wall that's been there for years, I don't notice it any more.

The older I get, the earlier it gets late.

ADSL2+   Billion 7800N
RobPN
Hero

@Alex wrote:

Aside from the fact my multiple requests have actually only been two so far ...

I'll raise you at least one @Alex ...

1.  ... in addition to this thread here are two more examples that you started;

2.  Remove the feedback tab

3.  Feedback Bug

And all of those were started after you participated in another earlier thread on the topic from another forum member;  Roll_eyes

Feedback Tab.

Several solutions to avoid seeing the tab have been suggested, but as is your prerogative, you've chosen not to follow them.

Alex
Community Veteran

Oh sorry that's three then and not two.

Why should I have to install blocking software on my side to mute a server side bug? This software could also cause problems with other sites, and will it work on the iPhone as I have the same bug on there too. It takes up more of the screen there.

Nothing to do with being "prerogative", but being a developer myself if a customer found a bug in my software complained my best response was essentially "I can't be bothered to fix it, here are a few hacks you can try on your local machine to mute it instead", then you see where that would get you?

RobPN
Hero

@Alex wrote:

Oh sorry that's three then and not two.

At least!

Why should I have to install blocking software on my side ...

Kudos to you @Alex for not using virus checkers or ad blockers ... well at least that's what you seem to be implying IMO.