Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support opening times

plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

Support opening times

We are always striving to improve our award winning customer service, and as a result we have been looking at our customer support opening hours. After extensively analysing the times at which our customers call, and how long they have to wait, we are revamping the call centre opening hours. This will allow us to have the majority of our staff working when customer demand is at its peak. From 13th July 2015 our UK customer support lines will be open from 7.30am to 10pm every day. Our business customer support is open 24/7.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team
3 REPLIES 3
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Support opening times

Why don't you just schedule the staff on phone answering so that a small number are available over night for the small number of calls
This could be combined with the Business Support which, until the latest change, used the Residential Support outside business hours
This seems a rather silly way to go about it
While I am grumbling
What happens when a customer calls at say 21.30 and the wait time is such that it doesn't get picked up by 22.00. Does the same thing happen as used to happen with Customer Options - after the time you are just cut off
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

There are a number of questions that have been asked in the post on the feedback forum. I've sent the questions on so that I can get answers clarified before posting further.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Moderators Note.
Locked in favour of existing topic

https://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,140849.0.html
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'