Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduction Joclark

joclark
Grafter

Introduction Joclark

Hi,
I am Jo, I have been at Plusnet for 4 and a half years and I have come through the Sales,Existing Accounts and Housemoves. So you'll be happy to hear I try keep people as happy as possible Smiley I have gained a lot of knowledge in the years I have been at Plusnet so I should be able to help with most issues which people come across.
You will be seeing quite a lot of me around here in the coming weeks and my work ethic is to work hard and help as many people as I can. So if there is anything you want me to help with give me a shout.
If you want to know anything else just give me a shout  Grin
12 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

Re: Introduction Joclark

Welcome Jo.
I see you've already been helping people today so a pretty good start in my opinion.
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
Fixes: 247

welcome

Customer / Moderator / If it helped click the thumb / If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'

Fixes: 131

Welcome aboard Jo.

Customer and Forum Moderator.

Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 25

Welcome Jo,
As by now you will have realised, nothing gets past us...  Cheesy
To say that you have hit the ground running would be an understatement.  Your background is going to be well exploited around here.
Kevin
Community Veteran

Welcome Jo-not-Jojo.
F9 member since 4 Sep 1999
F9 ADSL customer since 27 Aug 2004
DLM manages your line the same way DRM manages your rights.
Look at all the pretty graphs! (now with uptime logging!)
Community Veteran

Welcome aboard Jo!  Wink
Geoff,
York.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 21

A bit late, but welcome Jo, don't fall overboard in these shark infested waters.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 62

A quick question
What is your official title as I just noticed on a ticket on my account that you are a Complaints Advisor
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 162

Everyone who posts here is a Customer Relations Advisor, we also handle complaints.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Chris Parr
 Plusnet Staff
Community Veteran
Fixes: 21

Why the different titles? Just to confuse customers or to try and disassociate from forum or other stream activity?
Community Veteran
Fixes: 9

Quote from: joclark
Hi,
I am Jo, I have been at Plusnet for 4 and a half years and I have come through the Sales,Existing Accounts and Housemoves. So you'll be happy to hear I try keep people as happy as possible Smiley I have gained a lot of knowledge in the years I have been at Plusnet so I should be able to help with most issues which people come across.
You will be seeing quite a lot of me around here in the coming weeks and my work ethic is to work hard and help as many people as I can. So if there is anything you want me to help with give me a shout.
If you want to know anything else just give me a shout  Grin
Welcome, however we will not really see you unless you are doing house visits.
Just kidding.
Smiley Wink
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 162

Quote from: Anotherone
Why the different titles? Just to confuse customers or to try and disassociate from forum or other stream activity?

Having a job title of 'complaints advisor' is a lot clearer on the other aspect of the role and when this showed up differently we did receive queries as to why we were dealing with complaints.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Chris Parr
 Plusnet Staff