Did you mean: 

Community Site Maintenance incoming

jaread83
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 81

Community Site Maintenance incoming

Hi everyone,

We are going to be performing a little bit of maintenance today to isolate the root cause of the issues a lot of you have had in regards to click events not firing properly with javascript.

This includes the user fly-out menu, post/thread options, quick reply and a bunch of other Javascript issues that have been reported. We are hoping this fix will resolve a lot of these issues so its worth doing this as soon as possible.

The site will not be going down and the most that will happen is that the community will become slow for a minute or two.

Frontend Web Developer | www.plus.net

If you have an idea to improve the community, create a new topic on our Community Feedback board to start a discussion about your idea.

1 REPLY 1
jaread83
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 81

Re: Community Site Maintenance incoming

Maintenance completed and I am already seeing positive results on my test devices and spoken with @mtrinder who was consitently getting broken click functionality on the flyout and post/thread options and his issues have gone away.

I hope this has fixed most of the problems related to this for others too.

Thank you for your patience on this matter.

Frontend Web Developer | www.plus.net

If you have an idea to improve the community, create a new topic on our Community Feedback board to start a discussion about your idea.