Did you mean: 

Changes to Tickets

Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Changes to Tickets

Hello Community!
I come bearing good news. We've made some changes to the way that our ticket system works which we believe will help improve your experience when contacting us.
It's clear from your feedback that one of the biggest bugbears has been commenting on your ticket which pushed the ticket to the back of the queue - this isn't ideal and causes delays to the answering of your ticket.
So, after many, many hours of work, we've changed this. If you comment or attach a file to your ticket, it will keep it's place in the queue. The same goes for our agents, who may need to add additional information to your ticket, if they add a comment to your ticket, it will still hold it's place in the queue.
I'm hoping that this improves the overall experience you have if you do ever need to contact us via our ticket system. I appreciate it's been a long time coming, but your feedback has been listened to and we'll continue to listen, it's really, really valuable.
If you have any issues with the functionality of the ticket system, let me know and I'll do my best to help!
Enjoy!
46 REPLIES 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Changes to Tickets

Great job Chris !  Cool
rongtw
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 12

A step in the right direction , well done Chris  Wink
Asus ROG Hero Vii Z97 , Intel i5 4690k ,ROG Asus Strix 1070,
samsung 850evo 250gig , WD black 2 TB . Asus Phoebus sound ,
16 gig Avexir ram 2400 , water cooling Corsair H100i gtx ,
Corsair 750HXI Psu , Phanteks Enthoo pro case .
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

good news Smiley
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Great news (only about 5 years overdue!)
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 393

Excellent news!

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

AndyH
Grafter

Quote from: jelv
Great news (only about 5 years overdue!)

Better late than never though!
Positive news for all.
NedLudd
Grafter

A good move!  Smiley
Geoff,
York.
MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

Great news, but should it take 5+ years to make such an obvious change?
Perhaps the freed up resource could tackle the Billing Platform next  Grin

Maurice

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Your many weeks/months of hard work will be appreciated Chris, well done Smiley
ScottStorey
Pro
Fixes: 1

Just to reiterate what Anotherone has said it really is a great bit of work that you and other former digicare (sorry you aren't taking all the glory) have done.
Maurice, I don't think you will find any disagreement from anybody that it was an obvious change that needed to be done, the problem with this (as well as billing) is that we are talking about code that is embedded deeply into many systems and if anything went wrong the impact would be huge so we have to be very careful.
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Must have done him some good though, I've just spotted the "junior" has gone  Wink And well done to the rest of the team.
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

This is really good news. Well done chaps.
David
David
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Quote from: Chris
I'm hoping that this improves the overall experience you have if you do ever need to contact us via our ticket system. I appreciate it's been a long time coming, but your feedback has been listened to and we'll continue to listen, it's really, really valuable.

Hi Chris,
Congratulations on getting this delivered; I know it has taken a while to sort out some of the system complexities and business rules.  Clearly as Scott implies, this has been a team effort to deliver, but knowing what I know, this would not have come to fruition without your personal initiative and drive in championing the principle of fixing it rather than ignoring it.
I am sure that this change will deliver a marked reduction in call volumes.
In the meantime I hear that there is a vacancy in the listening team - given your ability to listen, act and deliver, have you considered applying for it, as I'm sure you'd be a good fit! Wink
Listening is important, but only actions count - you have repeatedly shown this community that you can be counted upon!
All the best from Lanzarote,
Kevin

chrcoluk
Grafter

its a step but been honest, I am dissapointed I was expecting an announcement that tickets will be answered in hours instead of a week+.