cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

connection today

art15t
Grafter

Re: connection today

Thank you Steve for the call and nice talking. Hopefully BT will be able to diagnose and apply the relevant fix ...as I said I don't mind waiting as long as I know someones on the case.
art15t
Grafter

Steve,
I'm now with another ISP and I'm sure you'll be glad to know my problem is sorted. Now connecting at over 2.2mbps US and getting over 2mbps throughput. BTW is a pile of crap and as long as I have air in my lungs will never go near them again. If you want stats to go hammer them then please PM me and I'll make them available to you. However, before I provide this info you have to get and put in writing that your boys n girls from accounts stop playing silly beggars and that the matter of fees etc will be dropped. Anyhow once again thank's for trying to resolve this but whilst you use BTW as your supplier you might as well [Censored] in the wind
take care

[Moderator's note by Adie (dvorak) avoidances of swear filter removed as per Forum Rules]
picbits
Rising Star

Good to hear that you've got your issues sorted. Fingers crossed you'll have a good stable line now Smiley
Ta for posting back with the results.
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Hi art15t,
I've passed on your message to Steve (he's not in the office today). I'm glad you've everything sorted with your new provider too.
We'll get your feedback passed on for sure though.
art15t
Grafter

Thanks chris ...PM sent to Steve with my new ISP stats. Hell knows why BTW let you down on this, I just don't understand what they were playing at.
Thanks and goodbye!
scrookes
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 4

Hi Adam,
I received your PM thank you and also replied there.
Best of luck with the new ISP and thank you for your extreme patience with me whilst I did try my best to resolve with the supplier here.