Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing home to business Broadband and Phone

acarneiro
Grafter

Changing home to business Broadband and Phone

Morning guys
Whilst my experience with PN has been fantastic and I don't really have a business as such, I'm interested in changing my home Phone and Broadband connection into a business one.
I get the inpression that when faults arise (and they do) it might improve my chancxes of resolving them with an improved level of care that you can get from a bsuiness connection.
I'm half way through a contract with PN, though.
Is it possible to change to a business connection? Would that mean restarting a 12 or 24 month contract, or would my current one just carry on?
Would it make it difficult to change to a FTTC product when (and if!) my cabinet gets upgraded?
Thank you
1 REPLY 1
Kev
Grafter

Re: Changing home to business Broadband and Phone

HI,
Thanks for getting in touch, this one seems to have slipped under the radar so apologies for the delay in getting back to you.
If you wish to move to a business account it would start a new contract, either 12 or 24 month.
The cost for unlimited Business Broadband would be:
12 month contract - £22 + VAT
24 month contract - £20 + VAT
Line rental is extra and is charged as follows:
12 month contract - £12.50 + VAT
24 month contract - £10.50 + VAT
I can see that you have prioritised service on your line, this is £7 + VAT per month on business accounts.
When a fault is reported we aim to update the customer within one working day of receiving the initial diagnostics back from our suppliers.
We also offer enhanced care on lines if desired for £8.50 per month ex VAT details of this can be found here:
http://www.plus.net/support/broadband/products/enhanced_care.shtml
If you decide to chnage to our business prodcuts you would need to contact our business sales team on 08000 232 221. They are open Mon - Fri between 09:00 and 17:30.