cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

router?

specific

router?

well connection dropping for nearly a month now, very annoying , after speaking to plusnet staff they say things are pointing to the router, which i had with plusnet since 2009 ,    last friday afternoon after talking to plusnet i decided to go for a package of switching line rental from bt to plusnet a new router plus more, thinking the problem will soon be over, i told plusnet my daughter has the same problem(she is with sky who say it is not a router problem and are still trying to solve it, yesterday her neighbour also has the same problem (on sky),  anyway i phoned plusnet yesterday to cancel my upgrade (please solve the problem first) , we all have the same issue at the same times.,  i dread to think of new upgrade and router etc,etc and STILL have the problem.
2 REPLIES 2
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: router?

Looking at the details of this issue, I feel it best we do send you a new router. As per what's noted on the ticket that would involve either paying up front or entering a 12 month deferred contract for it. I can appreciate why you might not want to do that so how about we waive the postage and packing and only start a contract/ask for payment if it resolves the issue and otherwise you return it to us if it doesn't.
How does that sound to you?
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
specific

Re: router?

Thanks Adam but no not at this stage, a sky engineer is going to my daughters this week and I will wait for the outcome.
[Moderator's note by Jim (Oldjim)  a load of blank lines removed and from the first post ]