cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Management: An error has occurred?

FIXED
billandsilke

Account Management: An error has occurred?

If I try to open the ‘My Account’ section of this website, I get the following error message. But this is not true, can we get rid of this please? Thanks.

An error has occurred.  You can’t change your products for the moment, you have an order which is currently being processed. Please try again later. 

8 REPLIES 8
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 283

Re: Account Management: An error has occurred?

@billandsilke  I'm guessing this is the first time you have visited your account since a renewal/upgrade, possibly a long while back?

You will need a staff member to sort this - the (supposedly) automatic method of clearing this message on completion of account changes is totally broken - or it could be BT's B2B system at fault. Or you could try ringing customer Support.

Whichever it is, it needs sorting, maybe one of the Help Team will spot this and perform the necessary, but you are probably best ring Customer Support - tomorrow now, as they close at 8PM.

John
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 100

Fix

Hiya @billandsilke 

I'm really sorry to hear you are having an issue with your account. Please allow 24 hours and try again.  

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 283

@SammyM The OPs problem is not with their phone - it is with the ongoing issue of the system not clearing account 'locks' when account changes have completed.

EDIT posted after the edit to the above post.

John
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

I have realised my error and edited my response.  

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
billandsilke

John

You're spot on with all of your observations. It's been a very long time since I've had a reason to login. Generally I find the navigation & functionality of the Plusnet Site a bit clunky a bit like it was designed by an amateur. However I can't fault their customer service helpline.  My house was struck by lightning and they sorted out my line, router cables etc straight away with no fuss whatsoever.  

Thanks for your help 👍

billandsilke

Sammy

Thanks for picking up on this so quickly, I'm impressed, I'll check again in 24hrs. 

Regards

Bill.

billandsilke

@SammyM 

The error has now gone, thank you for your help. 👍

Bill.

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Brill news and it's my pleasure. 

Have a great weekend.  

Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team