Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help

mac
Grafter

Re: help

hi plusnet
can you give me a update when i can expect a cal from faults agent. or when your server will respond to my connection.
721 error ppp framing/syncing.
thanks
James
Grafter

Thanks Mac.
I've just fired your fault back to BT.
I suspect they are going to want to send an engineer out to your premises.  Whilst I do still strongly suspect that this is an exchange issue, an engineer will probably want to go round to your house to test his equipment at your master socket to ensure that everything is not working.  Once he has done this, he will trace things back to the exchange.
I'll let you know once we have heard back.  Apologies for this taking so long.
mac
Grafter

12 days without broadband now what is going on.
get  this sorted out please .
James
Grafter

Hi Mac,
Sorry to hear that this hasn't been fixed yet.
I've just looked at your fault again and can see that BT are now requesting times when they can send an engineer round to your place to go and fix your fault.
mac
Grafter

bt came today and traced the fault back to the exchange
i am now back on line. it took 13 days to sort out this problem. bt said 721 error is allways exchange not syncing. am surprised plusnet did not know this well known error. can i expect a credit for time loss. 
James
Grafter

Mac,
I told you multiple times that it was an exchange issue.  the problem was that BT were refusing to accept that the exchange was at fault and the only way to get them to accept this was to send an engineer to yours.
I've applied a discount to your next months invoice, so you'll only be paying for half of your usual amount.