cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

disconnected 2nd time today but my earlier post was deleted by you, astonishing, why ?

hitchhiker43
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 4

disconnected 2nd time today but my earlier post was deleted by you, astonishing, why ?

Perhaps you don't like facts and figures!! Once again I include the graph of this disconnect and my subsequent correction by disconnecting the line for a short period. This is getting annoying as it is happening several times a day, why are you doing this to me, have you set something nasty in the DLM on my line ? As it's very long I normally run at 50 errored secs/hour, is that triggering these disconnects ?

Why do you disconnect and select a rate corresponding to a target snr of 11dB yet when I reconnect it returns to it's previous value of 5dB, whats going on please ?

Tp-link W8960n on longgggggggg line!
1 REPLY 1
Mav
Fixes: 515

Re: disconnected 2nd time today but my earlier post was deleted by you, astonishing, why ?

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav)

Your previous post was not deleted but merged with the following thread as requested by a staff member and can be seen here.

I am locking this thread in favour of the above links.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still