cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot get past plusnet despite multiple Status page says ok. What's going on?

racquel
Grafter

cannot get past plusnet despite multiple Status page says ok. What's going on?

trying to dictate this message via a dodgy 2g phone connection. Basically i can only get as far as the plusnet network router when i do a traceroute. I have disconnected and reconnected the router several times, despite getting a different node each time, that is still the place everything stops. The status page says it's ok, i am currently in a massive phone q. Does anybody else know what is going on ?
1 REPLY
racquel
Grafter

Re: cannot get past plusnet despite multiple Status page says ok. What's going on?

just rolled into the 48th minute on hold. I'm guessing that this is a fairly serious and widespread outage by the length of the phone queue. Perhaps i should just give up, i guess they know about it!
EDIT
Right, after a few minutes shy of an hour, it took a quick reset of something at Plusnet's end, and I'm back to life.
But here's the worrying thing - apparently there was no major widespread outage that would have explained the massive phone queue.
That's just how it is. I thought it was bad when I was having 25-30 minutes wait a few months back.
C'mon, take some staff on...