cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You seem to have me on some sort of ridiculous evening speed restriction.

MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

Re: You seem to have me on some sort of ridiculous evening speed restriction.

Quote from: Oldjim
is it different for legacy products

It does seem to be.  I'm still on legacy Premier Option 1 - and I get this
EDIT:  Checking things on the Portal is extremely slow tonight - much worse than usual!  It took around 2 minutes to get logged in and then around 45 seconds to navigate to each new page.  Is there a problem somewhere?  Other sites (including Community) seem to be normal?
M

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

atbs1
Grafter

@ MauriceC Thanks for the reminder regarding the poll - I've voted for that item now.
@Oldjim Thanks for the link.  My useage shows my activity during off peak (for me 00:01 to 16:00) and peak (16:00 to 24:00) but does not show the limits to that useage. If you are going to have limits then it is sensible to show the user what their limit is and how near they are to it! That is not an unreasonable request is it?
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Referring back to the post by Maurice.
It would appear that they only added the limits to the display for the current products and you are on a discontinued product.
I suspect it came into the too difficult category given that there are three limit steps for Premier  Grin
MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

I accept that it is unlikely that any retro changes of this minor nature will happen for legacy products - too much hassle for limited gain.
It would have been useful if the PUGIT item had been updated though, so that it could be reviewed and potentially closed.
I'll update the item with this new info.
Maurice

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.