cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tickets

Bustermagic
Grafter

Tickets

Could somone from PN please review/reply to my messages 39830568 & 39830559.
Thanks
15 REPLIES 15
Bustermagic
Grafter

Re: Tickets

Do Plusnet support answer questions raised on the ticketing system anymore - is there anyone there?!
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi bustermagic,
Those have been picked up for you now. With regard to the profile reset, I've actioned this one for you but it's not really something that we can keep doing every few months.
Bustermagic
Grafter

Matt, I've replied to your ticket response.
Snarf
Grafter

I was wondering that, the average response time on my ticket has been around 4 days. Customer service stats say aiming for 4 hours, but currently the average is 1 day 6 hours.
More alarmingly, there are currently 37 people on hold on the phones, and the longest wait time was 32 mins (now 24 mins). Not that I'm having a go (there might be staff illnesses or something), but this is certainly the longest turn around time I've had.
Bustermagic
Grafter

Agree Snarf, I ended up hanging on the phone for 25 minutes to talk to someone - gave up on the ticket thing.
Matt, yes, resetting my SNR every few months is not good enough, but I'm not willing to pay £20 a month for a service that holds a steady 2.5 to 3mb connection to then suddenly drops to a 1mb or sub 1mb.  Next time it happens I will raise a line fault.
Snarf
Grafter

Buster,
I don't know the whole issue, but it sounds a bit like the issues I was having. PN put me onto a trial to remove me from the DLM, thus essentially "fixing" the SNR on my line. Essentially sacrificing stability for speed. However this doesn't seem to be happening now (hence my ticket) but you might want to look into it.
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

HI Snarf,
I didn't realise you were having this issue. I'll have a look into it now for you.
Jojo Smiley
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

HI Snarf,
Even though we have fixed your target to 6dB it doesn't mean it will stay at that. What it means is that it will try each time it connect to establish it at 6dB but depending on the state of the line at the time it may set itself at a different SNR. I've just ran a check and at the moment it is actually showing as 4dB.
Jojo Smiley
Bustermagic
Grafter

Thanks Snarf  Wink
Hi Jojo, would fixing the snr margin help my at all?  Is it also possible to action my ticket no. 39907238.
Thanks,
Dave
Bustermagic
Grafter

Please can someone from support action my ticket 39996950.  I've closed the previous request (39907238) as it was unanswered for 3 and a bit days, thinking that it had been missed.
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

HI Bustermagic,
The option to fix the SNR is not currently available to us on 20cn technology. I have actioned your ticket request for you.
Jojo Smiley
mariek
Grafter

Is there any reason why the PlusNet support team responded to this query and yet have ignored my postings on the forum today?
My broadband has become unusable for periods of time again today and I've had enough.  I will be searching (on my friend's reliable broadband) for an alternative provider
Bustermagic
Grafter

Thanks Jojo, really appreciated  Smiley
mariek
Grafter

Thanks jo jo!  Grin