Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Line down for over a week

Ellen
Hooked

To whom it may concern,

My Internet is down now for over a week and Plusnet don't seem to want to do anything to help.  I've attached a copy of the photo I took  last night for evidence, so that Plusnet when they send my bill, I'll deduct the days I did not have internet. 

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Changed title to reflect issue after split to its own thread.

7 REPLIES 7
MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

Re: Line down for nearly a week

Looking at the image it shows broadband working OK, but no LAN device connected to any port?  Could you check that a cable has not been dislodged please.

Have you reported a fault?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi Ellen, 

I've been running diagnostics and we're seeing a potential problem with the line, can you try following the checks here please? https://goo.gl/hcHRDv 

Once that's been done we'd appreciate it if you can follow this link and send a reply to the support ticket on your account https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=182240393 

When the issue has been resolved we'll arrange credit for the time without service. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Mav
Fixes: 515

Moderator's note:

Split to its own thread for better visibilty.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Gel
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 29

Ellen
Hooked

To whom it may concern,

I've completed all the checks as per Plusnets website and I know the fault is outside the property, not within the house.  Last week Tuesday Openreach were doing some work on the cabling outside my property, the minute the closed everything up and left I had not broadband/internet. I've had this problem so many times when I was with SKY, I know what I'm talking about.   

RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

HI @Ellen

Thanks for getting in touch.

I can see that this is being looked after by my colleague on a ticket here. I've asked him to give you a call to discuss ASAP. 

Best wishes,

Dave

Gel
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 29

I had same issue once after OPENREACH engineer worked on BT Pole outside.

I then drove around village & found him/ explained situation, but he wouldn't

come back & rectify his error.

Insisted I went through the BT Indian call centre to report; what a hassle.