beetnik
Grafter

Re: Plusnet website not reporting usage correctly 4/8 on

As I'm not using any bandwidth can I cancel my direct debit?  Grin
waynepyrah
Grafter

Quote from: Matt
@waynepyrah - looks like there's a problem affecting the display of usage on your account. As you're on Unlimited I hope it's not causing any issues for you, unfortunately as yet we can't really advise of a time and date for the fix though. Problem ID is 76176 for reference.

Cheers thanks for the update
Just nice to know what Im using Smiley
beetnik
Grafter

Almost 4 months on and still not resolved. Is there a timescale for a resolution?
beetnik
Grafter

TTT
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi beetnik, sorry about the lack of response. I guess you've tried disconnecting and reconnecting to the service and it's made no difference?
KevH
Rising Star

Quote from: Matt
@waynepyrah - looks like there's a problem affecting the display of usage on your account. As you're on Unlimited I hope it's not causing any issues for you, unfortunately as yet we can't really advise of a time and date for the fix though. Problem ID is 76176 for reference.

Can you let us know a) when that ticket was created (I understand it is a PN internal ticket so we can't see it, and b) when you intend to get to it.
Thanks
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Yes, it is an internal problem - it's not currently being investigated and we don't know when it will be as it depends on the workstack for our development team and how other issues are prioritised/whether other issues come in. It was raised in August last year.
beetnik
Grafter

It's now 14 months since this was raised as an issue and it's still not resolved. Is there any chance of it being investigated?
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

Hi beetnik,
I've just checked the original problem for you. Though it had been closed, my colleagues re-opened it sometime since. As yet, I'm afraid I do not have any times scale for a complete fix.
Tony
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 162

Beetnik,
Can you confirm that the user name in your router configuration is user@plusdsl.net and not user@plus.net ?
This has been known to foul up usage reporting.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

beetnik
Grafter

Quote from: Townman
Beetnik,
Can you confirm that the user name in your router configuration is user@plusdsl.net and not user@plus.net ?
This has been known to foul up usage reporting.

Yes, plusdsl, and has been since I last configured the router which is many moons ago. And, yes, the problem still persists.  Angry
So well over a year now...