Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone or BB fault

penfold
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 5

Re: Phone or BB fault

Thanks. Seems obvious that line stable for nearly 2 days following vist, but instability started again, although not that bad, since, coinciding with poorer weather . See what happens monday. To monitor i will not do and manual resyncs or router reboots, so and disconnects will be purely the line....
penfold
Aspiring Pro

Engineer came out this am (must admit very impressed with timekeeping, was here at 8 on the dot). Absolutely no fault found, he seemed to do extensive tests at the nte. It was also raining quite hard during his testing, and line completely silent... Typical ::). He actually stated that for my line length, the results were excellent. Looks like we are back to monitoring the situation, and see where we go from here.
Btw, i accidentally closed the fault ticket, when trying to file an update, is it possible to reopen?Huh
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

TBH there's not much point re-opening the ticket unless you've started to experience problems with the connection dropping when the phone is used again. I take it that's no longer an issue?
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
penfold
Aspiring Pro

Hi Adam
Since the engineer vist, things have been stable, despite the weather. We have had a couple of phone calls, and made some as well, no connection drops noted. Uptime 11hrs 29mins with no resycs.
I will monitor, and shout up if things start to deteriorate again. Only time will tell.  It may be another householder has had some issues, and mine have been fixed anong with others. There has been some roadworks all over where we live, that are starting to finish, that started only a couple of weeks ago, but these issues did start before these works.