cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to Plusnet Fibre - Slow Speeds

russelc
Dabbler

Re: New to Plusnet Fibre - Slow Speeds

In normal circumstances you would just think that my profile had been locked but both Plusnet support and BTOR tell me it has been provisioned correctly. The really worrying thing is that the BTOR engineer fixes a clear line fault and nothing improves, if anything it gets worse.  My only hope is that this does prove to be a problem with the ports in the exchange otherwise I fear this will be an undoing issue with no clear solution.
russelc
Dabbler

OK I have been trying to be patient but I would really like to know what the next step is from Plusnet with the ticket associated with this post.
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

I can see that our Faults Team are due to get back to you today. I've updated your Speed Profile though so it should just be a case of you logging into your router hitting 'Disconnect' and then 'Connect' again for the changes to take effect?
russelc
Dabbler

Chris,
Thank you so much. I have just run a speed test and got 72mbs downstream. I am so happy that this is finally resolved as I was beginning to think this would be an ongoing problem.
I have not heard anything back from the fault team but I will close the ticket anyway.
Thank you again.