cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get a reply, and/or, any help from Plusnet?

jab1
Legend
Fixes: 259

Re: How to get a reply, and/or, any help from Plusnet?

@Baldrick1 wrote:

This really needs a Plusnet staffer to have a look. Could it be nothing more than the service is currently Fibre and its the 'you can't make any changes' flag stuck again that's stopping an upgrade to Fibre Extra, or is it a fault on the infrastructure?

Missed this earlier, @Baldrick1 , but it could be the case. If so, and the reason for that flag has been completed, it again points to the systematic failure of these flags not clearing on completion. I'm getting a little tired of having to advise customers to call in to get them cleared.

John
HoursWasted
Hooked

Hi

The plot thickens.

The silent line check was clear so I braced myself to ring Plusnet again to ask about the possible flag.

I was told that there was no flag and on checking the line I should be able to get the higher speeds - as I have been told  numerous times before.

The difference this time is that it seems that the order has gone through without a problem.

I am due a call back tomorrow to confirm when this upgrade will come into effect.

I'm obviously not holding my breath that this will happen but I am crossing my fingers!!

I'll post an update tomorrow and if I do actually get the higher speed.

Many thanks again for the help and advice.

jab1
Legend
Fixes: 259

@HoursWasted Daft as it sounds, you sometimes need to get a clued-up individual on the other end of the phone. I could expand on this, but I won't - don't want to cast aspersions which may be wrong.

John
willcutforth
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 99

Hey there @HoursWasted we actually spoke on the phone the other day so I know the full picture here for you. I am so sorry the sales guy who I popped you through never went through with the arranged the call back, and also couldn't do the upgrade (for some strange reason, as magically I could from my side) @adamwalker picked this up yesterday and is the one that was calling you back today. I know Adam personally so I will keep an eye on this but as from what I can see, the order is still going through as it stands. I am sorry for all the confusion here. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will Cutforth
 Plusnet Help Team