cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Do You Close Questions Down?

brightspark1
Grafter

How Do You Close Questions Down?

That have been answered in the main menu where you see all your details? I have searched and cannot find the answer. The same goes for deleting questions too. It's probably me Roll_eyes
I understand I cannot ask another question when four questions are still open.
Though at present I cannot think of another to ask at present in that section?
6 REPLIES 6
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Re: How Do You Close Questions Down?

Hi brightspark1,
You can close any questions that you, yourself have raised. Any questions that have initially been raised by a member of staff can only be closed by a member of staff. If there is a ticket on your account that you would like me to close, please feel free to send me the Ticket ID and I'll close it, if necessary for you.
If you have raised a question, you will have the option to 'Close Question' where all your tickets are located.
Smiley
brightspark1
Grafter

Thank You Chris...
I'll have a search later and find out where the tickets are stored.
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

You can't delete questions (or service notices), they provide a permanent record of activities related to your account. Once closed they don't show on the main display accessed by clicking Help & Support then View your questions. Questions self close after 14 days with no response after return to the user.
Closed questions can be viewed by selecting an appropriate date range in the Closed Questions drop down menu and clicking Go.
David
brightspark1
Grafter

Thanks for that...I did wonder why some questions had dropped down(to be honest some them I didn't remember seeing before) Smiley
Things are settling down nicely...
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

There is usually a flurry of closed service notices and a closed "question" at billing date which record routine items and the sending of notification emails.
Referring to items as "your question" when you didn't raise it can be puzzling. "Your question" in this context means "a question (or ticket) relating to your account".
David
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Referring to items as "your question" when you didn't raise it can be puzzling. "Your question" in this context means "a question (or ticket) relating to your account".

Agreed, I've always thought the same, I think it's because we did turn to calling tickets "questions" instead for a while which made the use of that word more ambiguous for some reason.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team