Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Engineer visit not turned up

BiAndSpy
Grafter
Fixes: 3

Engineer visit not turned up

An engineer was booked for the 6th (yesterday) to sort out a problem and they did not turn up. They nor Plusnet have not apologised or made any contact. They have updated my ticket with a memo to themselves today but no mention of the failed visit. This is below the standard I would expect from Plusnet and I hope that posting this will encourage someone to explain what has gone wrong?

Also today (7th) the broadband light keeps flashing and the phone line has developed a fault as I don't get a ring tone. If this gets an answer, because my broadband keeps dropping, I probably wont be able to see the reply so please please please help.

5 REPLIES 5
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Engineer visit not turned up

Sorry to see this, I've just picked this up and have added a response to the open ticket for you: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=160050933 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
BiAndSpy
Grafter

I have not had a visit by anyone on Monday or any other day. You state that I refused access to the engineer. Both of theses are untrue. Ask yourself if I want the problem fixed why would I turn away the person who will fix my problem?

I am very disappointed that Plusnet have resorted to telling lies. I am contacting my local MP as this is very serious.

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

BT engineers going to the wrong address is not unheard of.

Is your address a house name?

Could it be confused with another property having a similar name?

Engineers not turning up but reporting they did is also not unheard of.

@adamwalker - in such situations are engineers supposed to take a photo of where they visited and were refused entry?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

BiAndSpy
Grafter

Or even phone the landline or mobile? But to do nothing is shameful for a communications company!!

They should be able to find my house as they have been here numerous times this year trying to fix the phone. The opposite to pro-active springs to mind.

Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565
Moved: