cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer service contact

Benly

Customer service contact

I’m sure at one time you could email customer service and I’ve even got an address in my contacts support@plus.net, but recently i sent an email only to receive a reply from Lisa Hardie - Head of Customer Service - if she even exists?

Lisa tells me “we don't pick up any emails sent to this address. That's because emails can easily be lost, misdirected or even deleted and we think it's better if this doesn't happen.”

surely not if Plusnet customer service manages the address like other companies and an employee takes responsibility for the account?

Anyway like some other poor service companies Plusnet now makes you wait on the phone whilst an operative, who is probably working from home finishes walking the dog and deigns to answer you.

Lisa, can I suggest you remove the term Service from your title, and check your companies Trustpilot page…..not many stars there!

Plusnets glib TV adverts hide the fact that they have fallen down the tables, its a shame but Yorkshire needs better.

3 REPLIES 3
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 254

Re: Customer service contact

@Benly What is your issue? FYI, Plusnet have never dealt with initial customer queries via email, although they do on occasion, follow up that way.

John
Benly

I have definately emailed customer service in the past. Are you a plusnet employee?.

jab1
Legend
Fixes: 254

The systems have changed over the years - I am well aware of that, having previously being with them for ~10 years.

No, I am not a PN employee, but I am someone who has been very active on here, so I can see what changes creep in. If I was PN staff, my Avatar would be suitably endorsed.

John