Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changed my deal and speed falls

MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 396

Re: Changed my deal and speed falls

Hi stathe, Your stats seem to have stablised a little now. At 21:20 last night you were still at 11db whereas at a similar time on the 18th it was down at 3db. Obviously the slightly lower synch of 1280 as against 1472 on the 18th has had some effect but the SNR variation appears to be a lot less now. Looking at the 2 Bitloading graphs ( attached ) there is not a vast difference so there's not really much that can be deduced from them. If the SNR drops again significantly then another Bitloading graph at that time might be useful but at the moment it looks like your line has stabilised somewhat albeit at a slightly reduced speed.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

stathe
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

My line failed again Sunday lunch time, for no aparent reason  and reconected at 500  with the resultant fall in speed, I disconnected in the evening and switched on again early morning when it reconnected  at around 1300 I suppose I will just have to wait for the speed such as it is to return all anoying ,as I have no idea why this should be .My noise margin seems quite high
stathe
Rising Star

The speed has now recovered to 900+ quickly in my opinion , perhaps this is my best way to deal with this  , when it fails switch off then go to bed the pub or just out  !! then switch on 5 or s6 hours later . Would like to know why
stathe
Rising Star

Here are my noise margin and speed for the last half hour, it did not diconnect when it went to 0
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

The sample at zero noise margin probably reflects Routerstats being unable to contact the router for some reason, so nothing to do with the status of your connection.
David