cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband activation

Choccheeks

Broadband activation

Hi my phoneline went over today with out a hitch and my Broad band meant to be tomorrow. However I've had no broadband from my current provider sky all day .I contacted Plusnet this morning and the told me it would be today and it shouldn't be much longer and my broadband would be active but still waiting . At the time ordering this wasn't Mentioned that their would be no broadband for extended period of time. The already messed up my order at the start was meant to be active on the 2nd but apparenlty the order wasnt prpssesed properly i paid the up front bill and low and behold I had to wait another 2 weeks for activation . And they have taken another direct debit payment from my account and still no broadband!!!! Think I royally messed up going with Plusnet. Now I can't get through to anyone on chat of phone !
2 REPLIES 2
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 254

Re: Broadband activation

Welcome to the forums @Choccheeks.

Your Broadband can take up to midnight on activation day to be fully operational - if it's still not up and running in the morning, post back.

any payment made for periods without a service will be credited once you go live.

John
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Re: Broadband activation

Hi @Choccheeks. I'm sorry for any inconvenience that this has caused you. Services may go live at any point up to midnight on the activation date.

I've checked your account and everything looks to be up and running for you now. Please let us know if you are still unable to get online or if there's anything else that you'd like to discuss.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team